DrarenThiralas wrote:For some reason, "capped for stats lethal" in the Var Store, is stuck at "loading" indefinitely for Strength and Perception, and as a result these stats and everything dependent on them can't be calculated. I haven't changed anything at all, in fact, that's how the linked sheet is displayed for me (but a copy has the same issue).
EDIT: After some searching, it seems that your sheet suffers from an "infinite loading" bug, that is apparently a known problem in google sheets.
Yeah it's a problem with Google Apps Script needing a kick in the butt. There's nothing I can do about it on my end.
The only thing you can do when you encounter this problem:
- go to the first cell in the chain that doesn't load (those are almost always the Strength and Perception cells in the var store page)
- open it for editing and cut out the formula
- close it and wait for the rest to react
- open it again and paste the formula back in
- then close it and it should work fine
Sometimes just reloading the page also works for me.