Legends of the city are far and wide, and you'll find more than a few crazy ponies trying to say that they've seen the city inside the mountain, shimmering chrome, and bright gemstone lamps, beautiful ponies and technology beyond anything the Steel Rangers have. But, these ponies must be lying, after all every time they are asked where it is or how to find it, or absolutely anything about the mountain that this city resides in, the pony who spoke the story clams up, looks sheepish and says they honestly can't remember how they got there and how they got out. This obviously makes them crazy ponies, maybe the sun got to them, maybe a few too many sparkle colas, maybe they needed some Radaway. Or maybe, just maybe, there's more to the story than even the ones telling it know about.
Hello there! It's NitoKa here trying for my third pnp game and hopefully this one sticks. Well if you all enjoyed that little glimpse at what this campaign has to offer I'd love to see you guys sign up. But first thing's first, a few rules and guidelines from yourself truly.
- All Players will be level 3 starting out to show you all have a bit of wasteland experience. This means anyone who planned on being a stable dweller, might have some outside world experience or some sort of experience with combat and such inside the stable.
- I will be requiring you to write me a back story for your character if you want me to accept it, it'll help both of us in the long run if you give a bit of back story for your character!
- I am a relatively new gm, so please forgive me if I fuck up, we all do it sometime. If I do, I'd like you to point it out to me calmly and we'll fix it together!
- You will have 500 caps to spend to purchase your starting equipment, any special character related items must be brought up to me before adding in so i may approve or disapprove them. Also you may only purchase up to 1st tier in the weapons list.
- You can be any race from the main ruleset you like, but you must give me a good reason to be an Alicorn, bring it up to me and if I don't like it we can discuss a new character together
So then, time and setting of this. Well this is before the Great Little Pip, about 10 years before to be exact! Enclave still has power, Steel Rangers do as well, but Raiders aren't super rampant but are around. Setting will start us off in a town, known as Horseshoe, named after the shape in which it was built. All your players should have a reason to be coming to Horseshoe, but you aren't required to be looking for Stable Mountain just yet, If you aren't looking for it, I'll be putting something together so by the end of the first session your character will want to find it.
Now for rulesets. I'll be running Kkat's normal ruleset, as much as I enjoy Mad Modd's expansions to the perk, trait, and race lists, I prefer the simplicity of the original. Now for the weapons, I will be using Mad Modd's, because his is a lot easier to navigate in my opinion and the ranking of the weapons makes it feel nice. Character Sheets will be posted below, I have a sheet for you all to use, don't worry about the virtue section, I won't be using that.
Kkat's Revised Ruleset
Mad Modd's Weapon and Item List
Umbra's FoE PNP Character Sheet.
I'll be accepting 6 players, Time and Date of game will be decided together amongst the players and applicants. I'm getting a job soon so that might dictate it as well.
The Chatbox we will be using will be StableMountain, and for OOC StableMountainOOC
Player 1: Cyberpunked
Player 3: TheWanderingZebra
Player 5: *Prefer not to be named 1*
Player 6: *Prefer not to be named 2*