Fallout: Equestria - Silence (Suggestions/Ideas)

You can post about your current projects here. Artwork, stories, crafts, music, anything.

Fallout: Equestria - Silence (Suggestions/Ideas)

Postby Zero » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:11 pm

As I'm nearing the FoE main storyline, my original ideas for my upcoming side-fic has been backlashed. So now, I'm completely stumped, as my knowledge is limited to Fallout 3 and New Vegas (sold FO3, and regretted it, due to having obtained a sheer number of both achievements and the storyline). Originally, my ideas were these:

[*] Zero would be set to search for the cure.
[*] Meet up with the runaway Enclave companion, and love interest.
[*] Itrotly as the final setting, but not the main setting, including the occupation part as the result of an Enclave invasion.
[*] His virtue would be "savior".

Sadly though, I was told that my original ideas were already used by different side-fics (half which are left unfinished, as far as I could see), which leaves all of this for nothing, I'd be ending up creating my side-fic in a nutshell. Unless I can come up with new ideas and suggestions, so far, I have none to come up with. As I mentioned, I have quite a limited knowledge of the Fallout universe, so if you guys can come up with suggestions for my side-fic (I have yet to create it, mind you), feel free to let me know!

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Fallout: Equestria - Silence (Suggestions/Ideas)

Postby SilverlightPony » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:35 am

Just because one of your ideas is similar to an idea someone else had doesn't mean you can't use it.
Silverlight the Unicorn
Host, Voice of Equestria Podcast

Return to “Works In Progress”