Page 9 of 9

Re: Pink Eyes discussion

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm
by Damhoof
Nightmare Luna wrote:Ghouls are ponies too! They have feeling and everything! :)


Yes, and they deserve to die. Not remaining in a shitty world. Taking up resources, and leeching of the ponies who have yet to live past their thirties..

You talk as if Ditzy Doo is the norm amongst ghoul ponies. She isn't.

Re: Pink Eyes discussion

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 pm
by The Jack
I just finished the story.
Manly tears were shed.

Though, as I commented on Fimfiction, that whole afterlife thing totally blindsided me. I didn't even think of that happening at all.

Re: Pink Eyes discussion

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm
by Arcane_Scroll
The Jack wrote:Though, as I commented on Fimfiction, that whole afterlife thing totally blindsided me. I didn't even think of that happening at all.

I had the same reaction, totally not expected. But, it was the best way to end this story.

Re: Pink Eyes discussion

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm
by The Jack
otherunicorn wrote:
The Jack wrote:Well then, that was depressing.
I have a vague urge to punch your face for actually making Rainy Days dead-dead (as opposed to the preferable ghoul-dead), but I guess I can't have the happy endings all the time.
But even then, fuck you for making Puppy so sad.


Also, it's a bad idea to target a writer with that sort of comment. A comment like that could make them quit the story all together. Show them some consideration please!


Errr, a little late for this reply, but;
Sorry for that one Mime; I did not intend for that to be offensive at all. More like a "Screw you! xD" thing. Y'know, banter and all that? The reason it was even there is that I am dead set on the whole "Happy endings everywhere!" attitude, so I tend to get dissappointed by sad endings. Now that the actual ending has popped up I can say that you actually had a better alternative than I thought of, so... yeah. Again, sorry 'bout that comment, it was downright stupid of me to write it. I should at the very least included a smileyface or something to indicate the tone.

I might add that I never actually hates on anyone like that though. In the extremely rare times I actually snap at someone, the reader would know it very clearly, as they tend to be very long and very acidic replies.

Re: Pink Eyes discussion

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:43 pm
by mimezinga
The Jack wrote:
otherunicorn wrote:
The Jack wrote:Well then, that was depressing.
I have a vague urge to punch your face for actually making Rainy Days dead-dead (as opposed to the preferable ghoul-dead), but I guess I can't have the happy endings all the time.
But even then, fuck you for making Puppy so sad.


Also, it's a bad idea to target a writer with that sort of comment. A comment like that could make them quit the story all together. Show them some consideration please!


Errr, a little late for this reply, but;
Sorry for that one Mime; I did not intend for that to be offensive at all. More like a "Screw you! xD" thing. Y'know, banter and all that? The reason it was even there is that I am dead set on the whole "Happy endings everywhere!" attitude, so I tend to get dissappointed by sad endings. Now that the actual ending has popped up I can say that you actually had a better alternative than I thought of, so... yeah. Again, sorry 'bout that comment, it was downright stupid of me to write it. I should at the very least included a smileyface or something to indicate the tone.

I might add that I never actually hates on anyone like that though. In the extremely rare times I actually snap at someone, the reader would know it very clearly, as they tend to be very long and very acidic replies.


Don't worry, as I said, I didn't intend it in an offensive way ^_^

Thank you for reading the story ^_^

Re: Pink Eyes discussion

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am
by The Jack
mimezinga wrote:
Don't worry, as I said, I didn't intend it in an offensive way ^_^

Thank you for reading the story ^_^


You're welcome =D It's been quite a journey ^^

Though, now I find myself measuring every foal in the Wastes up against Puppeh in cuteness. So far, none has come out on top. xD

Re: Pink Eyes discussion

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 am
by otherunicorn
The Jack wrote:Though, now I find myself measuring every foal in the Wastes up against Puppeh in cuteness. So far, none has come out on top. xD


Celly isn't a bad example!